Friday, April 28, 2006

Aargh. Frogging.

Previously on craftfetish, Sarah wondered if her pattern extrapolation skills could take her from a scarf to an afghan...

yeah, not so much.

My master plan for the Victory Junction afghan was a blue basket weave pattern with a seed stitch border. I'm using US size 11 needles because I was hoping for a quick, loose pattern.

Turns out, I don't really like the look of seed stitch on big needles. Last night, I ripped out the first inch or so of border that I had started.

I was too tired to try counting high enough to cast back on, let alone re-doing my pattern multiplication, so I left it alone. I'll probably take another crack at it this weekend - I'm now debating a garter stitch edge vs. skipping the border all together.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I love that saying and say it all the time-- Yea, not so much! Ok well I do really say it but I had to tell you what saying I was talkin about!

ck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home