Wednesday, May 10, 2006

May need some photography lessons

The downside of not having a digital camera, is that it takes a week and a half to see what a bad photographer you are. Or maybe that's an upside?

Either way, I'm going to have to upgrade from the 35mm point and shoot model I'm sporting now. A while back, I took some photos of my efforts at creating shrink plastic earrings. The earrings are cute, but the pictures didn't come out at all. I'll try to borrow our office digital camera one of these days, so you guys can see what I'm talking about.

What is unfortunate is that the same roll of film included pictures of Madeline's First Birthday. Tough to go back and recreate that, so I'm posting the blurry pics.

This is Maddie's birthday cake. It is two homemade meat cookies with peanut butter as frosting.


So gross, but the little dog was all over it.


You can't really tell, but Maddie's Aunt Emily - who is an excellent photographer and insists that one of these days she will post to this blog - bought Maddie a special puppy cake plate. What you can tell, is that I am one of those people when it comes to my dog, so the fancy cake plate will probably make another appearance at future puppy holidays.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Briana said...

LOL the dog looked very happy. I guess it's time to go digital girl!!! :) You will never regret it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home