Monday, July 31, 2006

Please be advised...

the knotty gnome rocks.

She had a contest on her blog in honor of her birthday. Somehow or other, I won.

I won. I won. I won. I won. I won. I won. I won. I won. I won. I won. I won. I won. (sorry, got carried away there for a minute)

Check out the great present she sent me.

A gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous skein of meilenweit colortweed sock yarn from lana grossa. Look closer. How pretty is that? I can't wait to see how it knits up.


And, as a super special added bonus, she sent me some wonderful organic chocolate. So so good. Needless to say, Saturday was a pretty good mail day.

Hope you all had a nice weekend too.

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger knottygnome said...

YAY! you got it! i'm so glad.

You won! woohoo.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Congratualtions! It always feels good to win!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Briana said...

WOW! My mom is totally a sock knitter and is in a few sock of the month clubs where she gets yarn to make socks. Let's just say I have a lot of beautiful socks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home