Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Co-op Crap Craft Card

So....I was inspired by Sarah with an H's recycled "found items" scrapbooking page and Sara without an H's knitting exchange....

How about a card exchange? I am calling it the Co-op Crap Craft Card or C4 for short.

How it works:

1. Go through your carefully hoarded craftstash.

2. Select some fun items that could be used to make a card, preferably two. The recipient of your "crap" returns a card to you and then hopefully has a second one to send. C'mon...you know you have cute stuff that needs a fresh eye, or extras you can't waste!

3. Leave a comment to this blog that you want to be in the Co-op, leave your name and address. The next commenter in line sends to you, etc. I will be the first comment, so next sends to me. I will mail to the last commenter. The C4 chain will work!!!!

4. When you leave your address, "claim your person". Once you affirm you are mailing to your person I will delete the address so it's not living in cyberland.

5. Don't sign up if you don't want to play. I WILL shame you in blogland! I'm the only idiot who ever mails her recipes and dollars and panties!

Yay! Fun! Mail!


edited to add: If you aren't comfortable posting your snail mail address but still want to play, leave an email address. Your partner can contact you via email to get your mailing address. We'll leave sign-up open until August 31st.

6 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger craftfetish said...

Ok. I am the first comment. Pick me Pick me!!!

CraftyEmily
1920 Mortenson Blvd.
Berkley, MI 48072

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll play. Email me at motowngrrl78 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

-Susan

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You want crap? I've got lots of crap. I can put it in the mail.

I answer the email at craftfetish@yahoo.com

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap. arcos233@yahoo.com. I'm not anonymous...it's me. Tammy. Choosing anonymous just didn't make my computer beep. And Glenn just came home with dinner, so I don't want to create an account right now. I want to eat Japanese food. Hi, Sarah & Emily!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This swap is now closed. If you wanted to play, but haven't signed up yet, tough luck. Check back, we'll do this again some time.

So, without further ado,

Emily, mail some stuff to Tammy
Susan, mail some stuff to Emily
Sarah, mail some stuff to Susan
Tammy, mail some stuff to Sarah

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger craftfetish said...

Nicole wants in and can't seem to post...so...

Emily mails to Nicole.
Nicole mails to Tammy.
Tammy mails to Sarah.
Sarah mails to Susan
Susan mails to Emily.

Go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home