Friday, October 06, 2006

The creativity binge continues...

So, previously I declared myself the sole participant in ArtSoMoPo (or ArtSoMoFo Poseur). I'm almost through week 1, but I'm afraid I don't have much to show you guys for my efforts.

Not because there haven't been efforts, mind you. But most are of a highly classified nature. To pick up where I left off,

Day 3 (cont'd)
In addition to making some toast, I weaved in all of the ends on my second Fetching wrist warmer (I may have exaggerated a bit earlier when I said they were done - NOW, they're done).

I also worked on a top secret, heavily classified project for my CASP3 secret pal. Which makes this as good a time as any to tell you that I have signed up for the third round of the Cheap A$$ Secret Pal exchange (or CASP3, get it? get it?) over on the knittyboard. The exchange will last from 10/1/06 to 1/15/07 and the basic idea is to shower your partner with love and surprises of a non-monetary nature (or very limited monetary nature) without revealing your identity.

So I can't show you what I made, but I promise that it fulfilled the requirements for my made-up challenge. As a consolation prize, I can post the button for the CASP3 exchange.




Day 4 (10/4/06)
Non-confidential crafting today. I made a layout for Maddie's puppy scrapbook.


The photo is from my previously posted obsession with Photoshop actions. Since she isn't looking at the camera, the text says "Maddie-Mads-Little Dog-Good Girl-Sassy Pants-Sugar-Mad Dog-Big Girl-Sweetheart-Crazy-Pumpkin Pie-Trouble-Baby Doll-Madeline...no wonder she's not listening"

Sorry about the flash spot in the middle of her head. I'm still working on the best way to photograph layouts.


Day 5 (10/5/06)
Sorry kids, another CASP3 secret mission. Actually an attempted CASP3 secret mission that failed miserably. But I have plans for a salvage operation - I'll let you know how it goes.

But I can share with you a very useful and informative video that my secret pal sent to me: how to make laundry seem fun and exciting.


Day 6 (10/6/06)
Louisville just got a new scrapbooking store. My friend Kim and I are going to go check it out tonight. Surely more craftiness will ensue.

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home