Monday, October 09, 2006

Seriously, this secret pal thing rules...

Saturday was such a great day!

Michigan beat Michigan State.

The Tigers demolished the Yankees.

And my CASP3 pal sent me this awesome package. Look how pretty and sparkly everything she wrapped everything:


She sent me these cute Laura Ashley mini notecards.



And this cookbook full of shortbread recipes and an acorn cookie cutter. One of the plain shortbread recipes looked suspiciously similar to my great grandmother's recipe, so I have faith that the variations and specialty cookies will be delicious as well.





And she sent me this gorgeous pink yarn. This picture doesn't really do it justice, I'm going to have to get a better camera one of these days. But trust me, I am going to make myself something lacy and beautiful with this.




So thank you thank you thank you secret pal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home