Sunday, December 02, 2007

'Tis the Season to Make Excuses

Fa la la la la la la la la

One more cookie won't hurt...


They'll never know that it's a re-gift...


Everyone's so busy - I can go weeks without posting and neglect to photograph my finished projects...



(are you buying this?)


strums fingers together a la Montgomery Burns

Ex-cellent



Over Thanksgiving, I finished up making the little orange hat for my nephew-to-be that matches the socks I made for his birthmother. But I forgot to take a picture, so I'll just have to try for a live-action shot after he gets here.


And as the other projects I'm working on are still in progress (what looming holiday deadlines?), how about some more onesies?


They come in a five-pack you know:


Monkey

(for future reference, freezer paper stencils don't stick that well to areas you have already painted, you may need to clean up the monkey's face a little)

Squirrelly Baby



RAWR!!



crap, can't think of another stencil to make, okay how about a Star

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home