Thursday, October 26, 2006

Are we there yet?

The month is almost over, right? This ArtSoMoPo thing is killing me.

This is what arbitrary self-imposed crafting deadlines will get you:



My pen exploded. I have washed and scrubbed my hands repeatedly and it just won't come off. Grr. I was working on something for my secret pal, so I can't even show you the project that led to my ridiculous stained hands. (It was pretty cute though - you'll have to take my word for it)

Plus, I stayed up too late last night to finish my bit of craftiness for the day, so now I'm tired. Is it November yet?

Okay, enough whining. I've got to go wash my hands again.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Briana said...

You pen exploded? See, you really are working too hard. It's a sign! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home