Thursday, January 18, 2007

Must. Buy. Batteries.

Sorry for the lack of posts of late, but I have all kinds of excuses. Many of which are even legitmate.

Excuse #1: I need to buy batteries for my camera. So no photos until I take care of that.

Ultimately, that's not such a big deal because,

Excuse #2: I've had out of town guests and an extra puppy at my house. So, not really all that much craftiness to report.

I could go on, but instead, I'll show you other people's craftiness.

How fantastic is this? Amy over at angry chicken made these Aunt Sarah Dolls:


Your actual head on a doll. I love it. I hope the original Aunt Sarah doesn't mind me using her picture. But one of these days I'm going to be an Aunt Sarah too, so I hope she understands my excitement. There are even instructions to make your own, so I'm definitely filing this away for future use.

We should be back to our regularly scheduled blogging soon though. Maybe Emily will post something in the interim.

2 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

Hi Best CA$P EVER in the history of CASPYdom. I can't believe how much fun that last package was!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

ha ha! Those Aunt Sarah dolls rock! And those would be super easy to whip up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home