Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Things I did this weekend instead of laundry...

Tried to turn Maddie into an agility dog using the box for my Christmas tree. Check out that form! I wonder what I have lying around the house that I could fashion into weave poles.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Finished stringing the beads for the fringe on my pretty pink scarf. Now I just need to make it into fringe.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Started playing with my running journal using all of the fun toys Emily sent me. I made these pages for Race for the Cure, which was our first 5K. I don't have any photos so I pieced together the Komen logo out of cardstock. I've decided that hidden tags are a good way to record the embarassing details (e.g. our finish time).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At least, that was their logo. They recently changed the name and logo for the foundation (the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation is now Susan G. Komen for the Cure), I don't know if the race logo will change as well. I hope not - that took forever to cut out.

This next page isn't all that exciting, it is just the page opposite the one above. I decided to make this an 8x8 album. Since I won't have many pictures, I thought it would be easier to fill the smaller pages. The flip side of that is that souvenirs like race numbers pretty much eat up a whole page. Que sera...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have a few more pages partially completed, but there's no sense posting them until they are done.

(ed. note: For the record, I managed to get all of my clothes washed and dried, but none of it is folded. I keep moving this colossal pile of clothes back and forth from my bed to my ironing board. Pathetic really)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Maddie is adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home