Tuesday, May 01, 2007

And now back to our regular scheduled craftiness...

I survived the mini-marathon! Now back to knitting...



Sure, that little tiny baby is sweet and innocent and perfect in every way...now. But sooner or later, s/he is going to be a teenager. At which point s/he's going to start dating.


At which point, Mom and Dad are going to need some embarassing photos of the aforementioned tiny baby wearing stupid hats. Or at least that is my understanding of how the system works.


Voila! The Just Ducky hat from p2designs. It's so fantastically adorable and humiliating all at the same time. I just love it.

I still need to add some little eyes, but I finished up the loopy i-cord featheredness at the top last night and had to share.


The pattern calls for a worsted weight yarn, but I used 2 strands of Bernat Softee baby yarn (a sport weight) held together. Would you believe that there are matching duck feet? The sock pattern calls for a DK weight, but I'm hoping I can find a way to make a single strand of the Softee yarn work so that they'll be nice and matchy.


I'll keep you posted.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home