Friday, July 13, 2007

Christmas in July sucks

Look what arrived on my doorstep yesterday:








This was the box of toys and blankets that I had shipped in early December for the GetCrafty Handmade Holiday project.





These guys should have been delivered to Project Night Night, but alas, they have apparenly been languishing in a PO Box somewhere for 6 months.





Not exactly the Christmas in July surprise I was hoping for. Oh well, I guess I'll send them along to Project Night Night direct.








In other news, check it out:





A sock! That looks like a sock! Of course, now it needs a friend, but I'll get there. I should have a little free time between now and when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out next weekend.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

Oh those poor little guys sitting in a dark mailbox rather than being loved! I'm sure they'll be glad to get to their final destination this year. Good thing it wasn't chocolate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home