Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dear sock yarn...

Thank you for your patience. I think I'm ready for you now.


I don't know why, but socks kind of intimidated the heck out of me. I think it's the teeny tiny little needles. But with the false sense of security that comes with making a pair of duck feet, I thought I'd give it a shot.




Check me out. I'm a little more than half done with the first one. I'm making these spiral eyelet socks with the Lana Grossa Meilenweit Colortweed I won a long, long time ago.



What? I'm supposed to be making a baby sweater? I'm sorry I can't hear you... You're breaking up...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Yay socks! It looks great!
And don't speak to me of baby sweaters either. bleh.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger knottygnome said...

i'm glad that you are knitting it up! the sock looks great so far.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

Cute socks!! yay!!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Briana said...

My mom knits us socks!! LOVE those colors

 

Post a Comment

<< Home